Co kukaš?

pondelok, februára 12, 2018

Delete

I used to love Fantaghiro.
I was able to watch it over and over again. Adventures of a brave princess who never gave up and who was such a good person that people loved he so much. Good always won and everyone was happy. In one of the episodes she went to help into a far away land and left her beloved Romualdo behind. But she missed him so much that she wasn't able to concentrate on her job. Magic helped. They attached special snales on her head and erased her memories. After that she didn't think about him and did a great work in that special place. I wish i had some magic snales. I wish my memories could be deleted and I could continue every day happily without any pain. It would be amazing to wake up and don't miss anybody.Just concentrate on my life ahead and to life fully. I don't know how to delete. I don't know how to stop missing. But I also think everyone has a place in our life. And simply push someone out is cruel. Why would we meet people? Just for a short fun? Isn't everyone special? Why can't we just stay in each other lives and grow and change and learn? I am so bad in this. It is so so hard and I don't even understand it. Sometimes people think that you are crazy when you try really hard to fight for someone else. They judge and talk but they don't walk in your shoes. They do not see how much you value another person. Especially those people who don't even know you.Maybe they talk because they are not able to fight for anybody.Whenever someone does something they do not like they delete him or her as if people were just used toys. Or maybe nobody ever fought for them. It is sad when nobody even tries to keep you in their life. We all have our own stories. I believe we should fight for each other. I just wish i knew how to stop missing.